E Tipu Nga Rakau Iti
This vision is about young trees being nurtured through their early stages so they grow strong and tall. Our young students need nurturing as well. Our families, school and community have a responsibility to nurture our young so they grow up supported and secure in who they are and what they can be. Everyone has a part to play in raising our students to be leaders in our local, national or global community. This responsibility is shared by the family, school and community. This means our students are more likely to have Voice, Action and Identity (VAI).
- Respect: We respect ourselves, others and our environment.
- Manaakitanga: We care for each other and make our school a welcoming place.
- Equity: We support each other to be successful learners.
- Inclusion: Everyone is part of our school community and we celebrate our diversity.
- Whanaungatanga: Our relationships are at the heart of what we do.